Translate

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yesterday's Post

Hello! I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday, but I was feeling sick and had a terrible headache. So I just went to bed. This post is for yesterday and I will write another one today.

Yesterday I had a good day. I did laundry and cleaned my room and the kitchen and tidied the rest of the house. Cooked a good supper and then I went over to a friend's place and we watched a horror movie - although it wasn't very horrifying, mostly suspenseful. In fact when I saw the preview, it was more horrifying than the actual movie. House at the End of the Street. Jennifer Lawrence is one of the main actors in it.

The movie was kinda slow in the beginning, but it had a very good plot twist towards the end. I will probably give it 4 stars just because Jennifer was in it - she is an amazing actress.

I also have found my very new favourite song yesterday. It's called Beautiful Nightmare by Skylar Grey. I like quite a few of her songs, but this is the first time I've heard of this one and may I say, I'm in love with it. I am going to share it. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment