Translate

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Chilling

Listening to music, re dying my hair black and just chilling. I bought a new phone today and a pair of  really cute boots. I'll have to post a picture of my boots when I find the right outfit to wear them with.

I feel happy today and just good in general. I'm getting my health back, soon I'm going to start daily exercising and hopefully eating more than 0 meals a day. I don't not eat on purpose. I forget. I either wake up too late and have to go somewhere right away, or just don't feel like eating. And then towards the evening I remember that I haven't eaten anything all day. I really need to do better about that.

Oh. And drinking more water.

I have to say, I've got some pretty awesome cats and a fool of a dog. He can be sweet, but mostly he's stupid and a beggar and a spoiled disobedient brat. I will post pictures of my pets.

Above: Allie
Far Left: Sasha
Middle: Chase
Far Right: Simba
Bottom: Sunny

Sunny is my sweet baby girl. She's very talkative and very lovable. She is my everything and I have no idea what I would do without my Sunshine. Simba is a girl, despite her name. We thought she was a boy when we first got her, so we named her Simba. Allie only comes to out house once a night for a couple hours and then goes right back out. Our beautiful Sasha has adopted one of our neighbours. I haven't seen him in a while and I miss him. And Chase is Chase. He is a flat-coat retriever. Very beautiful but also as I've said before, very naughty. 

It's time for me to wash out the dye out of my hair. Adiós amigos! 




2 comments:

  1. You have some lovely pets! Simba looks just like one of my cats.
    I've been reading your blog posts, and I think it's awesome that you write almost every day. I wish I could do that! You have a great blog.
    Keep blogging, RussianPsych!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca! I love all of my pets, even the naughty dog :) Thanks for reading my blog! It means a lot to know that I have a few readers!! I hope you will be able to follow :) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete