Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pain. Pain All Day

I hate my back. And my right shoulder. They are in constant pain. And I can't do anything about it. I've been to a chiropractor and a physical therapist.

One of two reasons my back hurts is I slipped and fell down the stairs at my dad's house sometime in April of last year. Wait, maybe it was March. Yes, March was when I slipped and fell down the stairs and had to go to Urgent Care. The doctor that saw me thought that I had fractured several bones in my back, but the x-rays only showed ripped muscles. I had to stay in bed for a week. I could hardly take a breath without being in so much pain. I needed help with everything. I also had to take two weeks off work. My back never healed properly and by the time August rolled around, I got into a car accident. Which was not my fault. Because I was driving in the left lane when a driver from the right lane decided to come into my lane, hit me on the right side - almost rolling over my car. The driver careened back into the right lane and hit another car. I wasn't visibly injured, just seriously shaken up. But all the progress I had made on getting my back better fell down the hole.

That's when I started physical therapy. Thankfully, I didn't have to pay a cent - the car insurance did. And now that I have been discharged from physical therapy, my back is in pain again. But not as much as it used to be. Oh, about the shoulder - it just started hurting out of the blue. A tendon. Connected to a muscle. Why. Must. This. Happen???!!!??

I'm done. For now :) I hope...



P.S. The songs that I upload here don't always relate to my posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment