Translate

Friday, January 17, 2014

Busy Day

Today has been an incredibly busy day. I woke up around 10 am and got ready for work. Work meaning going to my mom's house and cleaning. I don't have a regular job. But I wish I did. I have been applying at different places in great hopes. But so far nothing. Nada.

After cleaning my mom's house, I had to go back home and get money from my dad so that I could go buy groceries for dinner. It took me going to two different grocery stores just to get a few things. I was getting very frustrated when I wasn't finding what I needed. I hate asking for help, but I finally had to, because I had rice cooking on the stove at home and no one was there to keep an eye on it. When I got home, I could smell that it had burned a little at the bottom, but thankfully it didn't leave a burnt taste to the rest of the rice. Anyway, I made rice with spicy curry. It was very delicious. Both my sister and dad liked it, so I was happy with that.

I wanted to clean a bit at my dad's house, but because of how late it was getting, I only had time to cook dinner. I hope on Sunday I will be able to do quite a bit of cleaning.

I think I sound incredibly lame right now, talking about cleaning and cooking. And what a busy day it was. For most people, there are busier days - working from early in the morning till late at night. Most days only seeing their loved ones for a few minutes. A shout out to those who are working hard to keep their family fed and clothed and giving them a roof over their heads. It takes every ounce of your energy to not get frustrated with your boss or a co-worker while also trying to please them.

I don't know who you are or where you live, but if you're reading this, I want to wish you a very wonderful working day the next time you go to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment