Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Heartbreak

This post isn't about me or for me. It's for my very good friend. We're going to call her L. A few days ago, her family had to put down their sweet cat, Honey. I never met him personally, but I know how hard it is to lose a loved pet. 

I just want to tell my friend that I know it hurts and it's very painful to lose him, but you can know that he isn't suffering anymore and is in a better place. You will never forget the pain of losing your pet, but the pain will get better and you will be able to move on. You will have memories of your sweet cat and think back and remember all the fun times you had playing with him and him loving up to you. Knowing you, I know he had an amazing life. 

I love you and I hope your pain goes away soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment