Translate

Monday, January 20, 2014

I think I'm falling...

I wouldn't be falling in love because I just met him, but it is falling - falling out of the clouds of hopelessness of never meeting someone. But he is the opposite of mean. He is decent and yes, handsome. I wouldn't call many guys handsome, but he is.

Maybe this time I won't screw anything up and actually be the person I am and not hold myself back and hide behind a wall of paranoia and fear of being hurt emotionally. I have always hidden myself behind that wall. I have been hurt too many times and I don't think I could survive another heartbreak.

I am just going let destiny (?) lead me in the right direction. Instead of following my foolish heart, I'm going to listen to that voice inside me and pursue the advice it gives me.

I don't have much to write tonight but I want to tell you that I am happier than last week.

I am going to share a Russian song today. Enjoy :)

Алсу - Я тебя не придумала




No comments:

Post a Comment