Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Horror...

Today, I saw my very first horror movies - Insidious and Insidious 2. Some people say that they aren't very scary, but I got scared more times than I care to admit. You probably think "saw a horror movie for the first time? Geez, where was this girl raised?"

I've never really been interested in horror movies, it has always been and always will be guns and crime and sci-fi. But today, I decided that it's time I watched a horror movie. I don't know what made me decide that. And so I watched them. Let me tell you that I never want to be in that family's situation. If I was being haunted like that, I would most likely put myself out of misery and creepiness and fright. But I don't think I would leave my family. So I would stay and try to protect them as I possibly could.

I don't always believe that people being haunted or paranormal activities are real, but then of course I have never been in those situations and I hope to never be in one. I mean, come on, I haven't ever had a nightmare. Yet. Honestly, I hope I don't. I've had many bad dreams - probably at least 3 or 4 during a week and sometimes I wake up crying, but never a nightmare.

I guess I could say I'm lucky that I've never had a nightmare. But I don't know. It might depend on what I'm reading or watching - mostly watching because I don't read much.

However, I will say this: those two movies kept me on the edge of my seat. Err bed. Except I was lying down.. Whatever! They scared me. And I guess that's what counts for my first horror movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment