Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happiness is...

Happiness is.... getting sweet kisses from my two year old nephew. This is the first time he has ever given me kisses. My nephew is the sweetest, most adorable, and most handsome little man I have ever met. Of course, when it comes to my nephews, they're the only adorable babies.

Happiness is.... making my 4 month old nephew laugh and coo at his Auntie while she calls him super cute names.

Happiness is.... taking pictures of beautiful moments, such as my pets, the sunset, my nephews.

Happiness is.... knowing that your friends are nearby and are ready to give help when you need it.

Happiness is.... helping your friends when they are down and sad. Being there for them.

Happiness is.... you knowing everything will be ok.





No comments:

Post a Comment