Translate

Monday, January 27, 2014

Boring Day!

Absolutely nothing exciting happened today. All I did was work for my sister and see my absolutely adorable nephews and then come home and do laundry and cook supper for my dad.

However, tomorrow is my oldest sister's birthday and I want to do something really nice for her. I love my sister and would do anything for her. In fact, I would do anything for all of my sisters. Even though I rarely give hugs to my youngest sister, I love her. And even though I hardly ever see my older sister, I also love her.

They are my family and if anyone ever does anything to hurt them, they will have to deal with me. I love them so much I would lay down my life for them. Because absolutely NO one will ever lay a finger on them.

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li


I dedicate this song to my three sisters.



If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sisters dearly and want to wring their necks at the same time, then you were probably an only child. ~Linda Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment