Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Moved and Settled

Today has been the most tiring day in a long time. I moved. Well, actually got kicked out and had to move. But still. I moved! It actually feels nice to have a bigger room and my own entrance and friends right across the street. It isn't like I moved to California or to Portland - although Portland would have been nice since I'm gonna go to school there hopefully this fall.

I don't think I wrote anything on Friday. Or did? Maybe it was Saturday that I didn't write anything. Yeah, it was definitely Saturday that I didn't write. I spent Friday and Saturday mostly crying for getting kicked out. I mean, come on. I'm 20 years old and my dad didn't allow me to spend nights at my friends house. Who is a guy. Oh right, we're calling him Z. But come on!!! I'm an adult! I should be able to decide for myself if I can spend nights at a guy's house or not. Grrr!!! Yeah, I believe I've already ranted about all that. Oh well.

Hopefully, I will be able to find a job soon. Rent is $310 - which really isn't bad if you have a job. But if no job, then uh oh, better save every little penny!

Yesterday, my younger sister had a piano competition. And guess what!? She won!! I'm so proud of my sister. She has won quite a few competitions. Isn't she good?? Well you'd have to hear her play to decide for yourself if she's good or not, but take my word for it when I say she is really good. I don't know how she can do it. I don't like competing - or playing in front of judges or crowds. Makes me super nervous. On my own, I'm totally fine, but when there's more that 10 people. You will not catch me playing more than a few lines.

I miss my kitty already. I can see her every single day - because I live within a walking distance of my dad's place, but it's not the same as her sleeping on my bed and loving up to me when I talk to her. I was about to say, "Oooh I should post a picture of her.." But I already have! Well, you'll just have to see her again :D

This is a long post. I don't usually have much to say, but I guess what's with all the guy drama and moving and all that... Well... yeah.

My sister introduced me to a new song. I think I've heard bits of it before through her headphones - because she plays her music sooo loud I can hear it through my music. Anyway, I'm going to share it with you guys :) Hope you enjoy it! Have a great night. Err day - since it's already 12:23 AM. I should be sleeping. Whew it's been a long day. Ok, I really should just stop talking. I mean writing. Teehee!



Before


After 




No comments:

Post a Comment