Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Competitions

So, yesterday, my room mate and I decided to compete. I signed up on the app POF and I told him that I would bet that I'd get more guys talking to me than girls talking to him. I believe I've won the bet - because my phone was blowing up.

Oh yeah, the last time I talked about my room mate, he was drunk and mad at me. No more. He actually apologised for being (my words) an asshole. Sorry for the language. I know not many people appreciate this kind of language, but sometimes there are no better words to describe some people.

Anyways, he is taking me ice skating on Saturday (that wasn't the bet, in fact I don't remember what the "price" is for winning the bet.) He's never gone ice skating and neither have I, and it sounds so fun. I hope I don't fall and break something!

Yesterday, I made baklava. It was soooo delicious, and almost gone. Everyone of my room mates loved it and so did my family and my girl friend. Well, I loved it! I'm going to try and make it more often. It's pretty easy and the results are delicious. I'll post a pic so you guys can drool over it :D

I haven't heard from Z in a while, but I'm also not stressing over it. So I guess that's good, right? I mean about not stressing. I can't handle stress. It makes me not feel good. Like I found out for the first time that one morning. Ok, I won't talk about it.

Today, I saw my two gorgeous and most adorable nephews. I wish I could post pics of them on here, but it isn't the best idea, because there are people out there who, well, I'm not gonna go into details, but I think you know what I mean. But take my word for it, when I say that my nephews are the most adorable boys EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!

Ok, ok, don't be jealous now. Teehee

I'm gonna post something too precious. This is my childhood cartoon. I love this song/cartoon. It's Russian, so you won't understand it, but the jist of it is that the little baby mammoth is looking for his mother. And he has a little help along the way. He finally finds his mommy, not a mammoth mommy, but an elephant mommy.

Мама для мамонтенка




No comments:

Post a Comment