Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Beach!

Yesterday was an extremely exhausting day. I cleaned my mom's house and then I went to my oldest sister's house and helped her out - cooked dinner, folded laundry and took care of the elderly people. She had her wisdom teeth out so needed help while her husband went grocery shopping.

I also went out to lunch with my girl friend - we had sushi. It had been a while since we'd gone out to our sushi place.

Today is going to be a super awesome day! My room mate and I are going to go to the beach. I told him last night that I wanted to go to the beach and he said we should go. It's been a while since I've been to the coast and I just absolutely love water. Weather it be the river, a lake or the ocean.

I don't have much else to talk about. This week has been pretty long and tiring and I guess it caught up with me last night because I was so tired I broke down. My room mate comforted me and I went to bed early.

Well, I will let you guys know how the time at the beach goes! I will post pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment