Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sick!!

I've been sick in bed these past couple days, so I didn't want to write. But I'm getting better, so I'm glad for that! That also means that I will be writing more.

A few days ago, I went to my community college and took the writing placement test so that I could register for Writing 121 class. And let me tell you, in 2011, I got a better score than a few days ago. In 2011 I got a score of 87 which placed me into Writing 121. A few days ago I got a score of 60, which would place me into Writing 115. I was not happy about it. I need to take WRT 121, not 115. So, now I have to study for the test and retake it. Hopefully, I'll get a better score the second time.

I don't have much to write about today. Not much has happened lately, since I've been sick. Ugh I hate being sick... Anyways! I'm gonna sign off for now :) Enjoy the rest of  your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment