Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!! I hope you all had an amazing day :) I did. My room mate got me Valentine's Day gifts and it was the sweetest thing he did for me. He's a great friend and an awesome room mate. Chocolates and a cute mailbox with a monkey inside it. I really like it - it made my day :)

Tell me about your Valentine's Day! What did you do and what did you get?

Lately, I haven't been writing much. Once again. I gotta stop doing this - skipping days. I guess I just haven't really been myself. Staying up too late, or going to bed early and waking up in the middle of the night and staying awake for a couple hours and going back to sleep.

*Sign* I wish I wasn't such a night owl and would go to bed at regular times. Or if only I was a morning person. Would make it easier to get up to go to my sister's and work each morning. I can't help any of that, so I get what I get.

I feel so bad, I've been kinda ignoring my little bro, although I'm not doing it intentionally. I've been kinda ignoring everyone. Just wanted to be left alone with my thoughts and feelings and didn't want to talk to anyone. My little bro feels like I've been ignoring him on purpose. But no, I wouldn't do that to you, hun. I'm sorry. If you're reading this, I didn't ignore you on purpose. You're a sweet, an awesome and a funny person. I love you, K.P!

Well, I don't have much else to say. I shall bid you all adieu and a farewell until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment