Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crying

"Is this the way everything going to be? I get kicked out because you wanted me to spend the night with you and suddenly you don't know me? I feel like u just wanted to use me. Nothing else. So much for being a decent guy. Be a man and call me."

"Okay, first off you have no idea what's going on with me, so don't judge me. Second I told you to go home 1,000 times but you wouldn't listen. Don't blame your choices on me. I'm sorry I am going through a rough time right now and just want to be alone. Thank you."

"I'm not meaning to judge you. Honestly. But don't you think I'm going through a hard time too? all this time u not saying anything has left me wondering what I did wrong. I've been trying to figure out why. Yes, it was my choice to spend the night, but going home would not have made a difference. If it had, I would have sped and gotten 10 tickets. I'm sorry, you're going through a hard time. I am, but letting me know so in the first place would have been nice - I wouldn't have called and texted so many times."

"I really like you, Z. A lot. But you need to communicate with me."

"I don't know where I am right now in my life. You shouldn't like me. I honestly have nothing to give right now. You are awesome and deserve somebody way better."

"I'm not wanting anything. Just knowing that I'm able to be there or talk is enough. Honestly, I don't think I'll find anyone as nice and as good a person as you. With me always staying indoors there's little chance of that."

"I don't want to give up, it doesn't feel right just letting everything go down the drain - not the way I feel about you. We gotta give it a chance. Even though everything is falling apart, there's still hope. I have never felt like this with anyone else."

"I just can't right now. I'm sorry."

"Give it a few weeks, months, I don't care. And if you honestly feel that everything we had was a mistake, tell me. But I know it wasn't."

This is the conversation Z and I had this evening. I'm crying and I can't stop. I like him so much and it's so painful that this is happening. I can't breathe. It's happening all over again. For the 100th time. I hope that he doesn't feel that everything was a mistake and I hope that everything doesn't go down the drain.

Please help. Someone. Anyone.




3 comments:

  1. I've been though stuff kinda like this before. I know what you feel like Upset, Sad, Angry, Lonley, And Kinda Depressed. I get how you feel. I need you take a deep breath. You need to quit worrying about this stuff. It'll all work out. Your stressing out. Relax and do something you enjoy. Maybe this Z guy is going though a rough patch in life but he'll work though it. Give him a few days. I need you to be strong and fight. Take risk. Do something outrages. Do something that makes you feel amazing. You need to take a moment to smell the roses. It gets better. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get how you feel. Angry, upset,sad, lonely. I've been though stuff like this before. I know how it feels. I need you to be strong. Maybe this Z guy is going though some Stuff. Give him a few days. Relax do something you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thesecretghostcaller - thank you for your words. It makes me feel better knowing there are people who care :) Hopefully everything will work out between us and we can go on stronger than ever.

    ReplyDelete