Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What To Do?

Z hasn't been talking to me lately. I have no idea why. I've been calling and texting. I see him on FB all the time, so it makes me wonder why he is ignoring me. Was it something I said or did? Or what!?

It seems to me that I'm the one who's always messing up when there's a chance of a relationship. But I didn't mess this time. I didn't. And I have absolutely no idea what's going on with him - if only he would reply and talk to me. And explain. I would understand. Communication is very important to me and when someone isn't talking to me - it's hard for me to understand what's going on. Was it something I did? Was it something you did and just can't face me or talk to me?

I'll call him one more time and leave a message. Maybe he'll answer. Or call back when he receives the message.

Today was a pretty good day, otherwise. I went to the coast with my dad - sadly not to have fun, but for his work. It was a good drive, however, and good to get out of my town.

I'm not gonna write more tonight, I'm tired and kinda sad, to tell you the truth.




No comments:

Post a Comment