Translate

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tendinitis

So about a week and a half ago, I sprained my wrist at work. No big deal. Got a brace and kept it secure and didn't move it as much. Today, while at work, a little old lady fought with me while I was trying to help her get ready for bed and she twisted my hand even more. Suddenly, I couldn't move my wrist at all and even closing my fingers just a little hurt like hell. I called my boyfriend and asked him to bring me icy hot patch and some Aleve. He took one look at my wrist and told me I had tendinitis. I pulled a tendon in my left wrist and now it hurts like a bitch. Excuse my language blog readers, but I'm in too much pain to care about it, really. I just hope it all goes away really soon and I can use my hand without pain.

I'm so injury prone, I'm not even surprised I sprained my wrist in the first place. Although I've no idea how it happened.

In fact, every time I get hurt even the tiniest bit, I shouldn't be surprised. I've always been injury prone, and I don't think that it's going to change anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! That's awful. :( I hope that heals up soon.
    Although I've broken my arm before, I've never actually sprained anything, but I've heard it hurts worse than actually breaking a bone. Once again, I hope that gets better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca Jane. I hope it heals soon as well. It doesn't at all feel good :( I've never broken any of my bones, but I have ripped muscles in my back last year when I fell down the stairs at my dad's house. I've also never been stun by bees or yellow jackets.

      I wonder if it's true - that a sprain hurts more than a broken bone... hmm

      Delete