Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

New, news and more news!

Hello and a great night to you, my dear blog readers. It's been too long, and once again I apologise for not having written in a long time.

I bring great news! As of about a month ago, I have a job!!!!! Super exciting! I work as a caregiver at one of the retirement centers where I live. My shift? Graveyard. You're probably thinking, "oh that's a hard one." Wellll.... to tell you the truth, I love it. I like working nights better than working during the day time. Reason? I'll give you three! I like to do things during the day time. It's wayyy too hot to work during the day time, and... drum roll please..... I get to sleep during the day time!!! :D But seriously, I do like working during night time a whole lot more than day time.

Another great news is that I've been with my amazingly, handsome boyfriend for almost 6 1/2 months! And I am happier than I have ever been. I have conquered my stress and depression battles. I have a job and in the fall, I will be going back to school and hopefully will be taking psychology. I am looking forward to that. Maybe I can also take a Creative Writing class. My teacher from WRT 115 told me that I'm really good and should take his CW class. I told him that maybe I will  :)

In yet other news, a few days ago, I got a nose piercing. I've always wanted one, and finally got it! :)


I am at work as I write to you. So, I will say goodnight to you all and hopefully I will write again very soon! 


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're blogging again! Congrats on the job-- I know what you mean about liking to do things at night rather than during the day!
    The nose piercing looks great on you, by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca Jane! I really am happy with the job and I love my nose piercing! How have you been lately? Doing anything fun this summer??

      Delete
    2. I've had a pretty fun summer. I just got back from the most AWESEOME week at camp! So much fun. :-)

      I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://www.thesilverflute.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

      Delete