Translate

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Moving

Hello blog readers. I hope your week has been going much better than mine. Stress free.

On Sunday, my boyfriend's and my landlord told us that the house has been foreclosed (which we already knew) and said we have until Friday to know for sure if we have to move. He told us that he was going to get everything straightened out and everything was going to be fine and then that same night, started moving stuff out of the house. That is when we started packing everything up. Our landlord should have given us a 30 day notice, not a week's notice. He should have told us from the very beginning about losing the house and that we might have to find another place. But no, he didn't say anything up until the last week. He is a nice landlord, but what he did was screwed up.

Today has been the most stressful, hot day and on top of that I'm working 4 nights in a row. Which doesn't really give us a lot of time to move out by Friday. Hopefully, our applications will be approved for the place we are wanting to rent and we can move in by next week. In the meantime, I'm going to be staying with my dad while all of this is happening.

I think I'm done ranting. I don't think I even realised I was. Sorries.

Well, other than the latest, nothing much else has been happening. I am pretty excited though to move into a new place and have a fresh start. Decorate everything nicely and have a place you can kinda call your own.

I still haven't heard from my uncle or my cousin lately. I hope everything is ok.

Have a great night.. or day

No comments:

Post a Comment