Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week/Weekend

Hey All!!!!

 Last week I went to California with my dad. Left on Tuesday and came back Thursday - it was a short trip, but I had a pretty good time.

We went to the Russian stores in Sacramento, and I got candy, mushrooms, smoked salmon and sunflower seeds. I love Russian food - a lot of the time WAY more than American. In my opinion, Russian candy tastes a lot better than American - each individual piece has it's own taste. Also, the sunflower seeds are roasted and unsalted - just the way I like them. The mushrooms are marinated and the salmon is smoked and absolutely delicious. My bf liked all except for most of the Russian candy.

I was glad when we came back home, because for one, I missed my bf and two, my aunt and cousin were visiting from California, so I wanted to visit with them.

Also, Friday evening, my bf and I had a friend over and we had quite a bit of fun bowling on the wii.

I have a super bad-ass picture to share with you guys :D


Guns are my thing - and someday I will own a few. Definitely an AR15 and some other sweet ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment