Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sad Songs

We all listen to them. We all cry to them. And sometimes that's all we listen to when we're heartbroken or feeling down or just want to cry for no particular reason.

Today, I felt like listening to Taylor Swift. And this one song is so haunting. So beautiful. So tragic. So touching.


It's called Sad Beautiful Tragic. If you listened to Taylor's songs, then you know what I'm talking about. Especially that song. I'm not heartbroken, or feeling down or not wanting to cry. But if you listen to that song, you will think about all the times you've been heartbroken. Tragically sad.

Why is it that we always fall down and feel like we can't get back up? Like there are many people around us, but they are not paying any attention to you because they don't want to get involved in your troubles. They tell you that they are your friends, but when hard times come, they are not there for you. Because they turned out to not be your true friends.

If you find that your "true" friends aren't actually your true friends, I'm very sorry that you it happened.

A love affair can happen with your best friends, your lovers. Here's a song for you guys. Don't feel down. Don't give up!!! Just know that someone out there loves you for who you are and there's absolutely no need to change.

Sad Beautiful Tragic

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Music does have a huge impact on our moods. Taylor Swift, especially, does something to me with her music. She can change my mood with a song. When I listen to a playlist of her music, one minute I'm all happy and the next, I've thrown myself on my bed sobbing, depending on the mood of the song. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebecca. For some reason, my reply didn't appear on here. And I just noticed it.
      But I get what you mean about being happy one minute and the next, sobbing your eyes out to a sad song. Even though absolutely nothing is wrong.

      Delete