Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stick Shift Cars

I have never, ever, EVER liked or knew how to drive a stick shift. But. Today, K - my bf - taught me how to drive one. He said that he was really surprised that it was the first time I have ever driven stick shift. I learned really well - it is actually pretty easy. I got extremely irritated a few time, because the car kept dying on me - I had just a little bit of trouble with letting go of the clutch and pressing on the gas pedal too hard, or not hard enough. But it's good practice and I will soon be able to drive a stick shift. I'm actually pretty proud of myself for being able to learn so quickly.

Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appt and I am not looking forward to it. I hate doctors. And needles. And small little surgeries. Uugghhhh. *shudder* Thankfully, my girl friend is going to come with me, so I'm glad for that.


Well, K, is waiting for me to finish so we can watch a movie. We're going to watch Mud. Supposed to be really good. We'll have to see if it is.!!


Well, poka for now :) Poka is a Russian word for "bye"

No comments:

Post a Comment