Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Super Awesome Day

Hey guys!! Long time no.... nope, no right word to finish that sentence :p

Sorry, I haven't written in a few days. Honestly, I didn't feel like it and not much happened that I wanted to talk about.

BUT!!! Today was a totally awesome day!!!!

My boyfriend and I went shooting. And bowling. Shooting an ar15. That gun is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I don't think I have enough e's in that " sweet" to tell you how awesome that gun is. I have a few photos to share and a video... that is, if I can upload it. If not, then I will share it to youtube and you'll see it from there.
Don't I look super bad ass? :D

After shooting, K and I went bowling. It was my very first time bowling, and I must say, I did pretty well for the first time. My final score was 99. He beat me. His was 150. Next time.... next time, I will beat him. For sureeeee! :)

This was a lot of fun! 



it's upside down, but you can still see me shooting

After bowling, we went to various stores and just goofed off a little. We have a lot of fun - roaming in the stores and finding stuff to goof off about. He's awesome. 





No comments:

Post a Comment