Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Busy, Lazy, Awesome, Warm Days

Hello, blog readers. It's been a while since I've written - I have no excuses. Just haven't been up to it to write anything. Even though I have had nice days.

I have started college - taking a writing class. It will be my second week of classes on Tuesday. I have already received my first essay assignment which is due on the 15th. It's a compare/contrast essay and I will be writing about both sets of my parents - my biological and adoptive parents. I will be comparing and contrasting the life styles, their ways of discipline and beliefs.

Friday, my bf and our two friends went shooting. I made potato salad and delicious barbecue chicken wings. It was an awesome day - shot an AR15, a glock 40, a .44 magnum - which was an awesome gun and I handled it really well.

That same day, we went over to someone else's place and I met a few more of my bf's friends and we had a great time.

I have started a professional page of my photography - I want to sell some of my work and get more of a variation of photography such as senior pictures, family photos, and newborn.

Here's a link to my page: Disney Photography

I'm so glad that it's getting warmer and nicer outside. I can't wait till summertime - because it's going to be absolutely awesome. So many activities are already planned for the summer, I'm super excited.

Well, that's it for today, I will try to write more often than I have been.

Oh! by the way, I got a gun - it's a revolver. And an awesome one at that! And it didn't cost me a single cent :D


No comments:

Post a Comment