Translate

Monday, August 1, 2016

Lost Connection

Have you guys ever been unable to connect your body, mind and soul as one? I feel out of place in my own mind and I can't seem to figure out what is going on.

Even as I am trying to write this blog post, I am unable to connect myself and concentrate. It may be because I am extremely burnt out and out of energy. I had to take a muscle relaxer and a pain pill due to severe muscle knots in my back making it extremely uncomfortable. I'm looking to schedule a massage appointment to relax and possibly reconnect.

I'm going to drive up to the coast tomorrow and spend some much needed alone time, think and find inner peace.

I guess, that's it for now, seeing as how I'm unable to figure myself out at the moment.

Find your inner peace, guys. Find it and keep it. Remember, that you are all unique in your own way and that someone out there loves you for who you are. Don't give up and love deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment